Enrolment within New Zealand
Call at our reception and administration will assist you with enrolment.
For Auckland, call (09) 354 4107.
For Christchurch, call (03) 341 7125.
You can also email email@example.com
Enrolment from Overseas
(Outside New Zealand)
You can enrol at Linguis International through a retailer agency in your country. If you're unsure on how to contact an education agent in your country, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Agents know a lot about conditions in New Zealand and travel from your home country.
They can help you to enrol, to apply for a visa, and to travel to New Zealand.
or Download a Form
You can enrol online by filling in the form below, or download and print the enrolment form.
How to Enrol Online
1. Fill out the online form below.
2. We will send you a Booking Confirmation to confirm dates of study and the fees to pay. You can use this document to begin your application for a New Zealand visa.
3. Send us the fees by telegraphic transfer. You will see the information about our bank account on the Booking document).
4. When we receive the fees from you, we will send you a receipt, an Offer of Place. You can use these to complete your visa application.
5. Your fees will be banked into a Trust Account on your behalf and will not be released to the school until after your studies have begun.